Farley-Sullivan Funeral HomeFarley-Sullivan Funeral Home Contact: Tom Sullivan
The Farley-Sullivan Funeral Home began serving residents of Hartford and surrounding towns in 1943 when Thomas F. Farley opened the Thomas F. Farley Funeral Home at 96 Webster Street in Hartford.Robert P. Sullivan joined the funeral home after attending the New York School of Embalming and Restorative Art. In time, Mr. Sullivan assumed the role of managing and operating the funeral home for Mrs. Thomas F. Farley. Upon the death of Marguerite Farley in 1964, Bob Sullivan continued to operate the funeral home, eventually assuming ownership.
Bob was joined in the funeral home by his sons Bob, Kevin and Tom as they each graduated and became licensed Embalmer/Funeral Directors.
The same year, 1943 John J. Sullivan, no relation, opened the Sullivan Funeral Home of Glastonbury, along with his son Leo Sullivan.
In 1977 Farley-Sullivan Funeral Home purchased the Sullivan Funeral Home at 50 Naubuc Avenue in Glastonbury, thereby expanding its service to families in the Glastonbury/East Hartford area.
34 Beaver Rd Wethersfield CT 06109